sabato 5 gennaio 2008

The Key to Become a Sex Bomb

You know, when you become sexually mature, things starts to get complicated… All boys are concerned about their sexual potentiality, and this include the size of the penis too.
I shall admit it, I was not a cannon at all... My penis measured no more than 5.6 inches…
Sometimes, when I asked to my partners “How it was?” I could notice a strange look on their faces, like disappointment… I knew what the problem was: I could not fully satisfy some of the girls I went to bed.
This fact really pissed me off. Worst of all, I was losing confidence in my sexual skills, which was quite bad for a boy of my age. I was starting to hate myself and have problems approaching any woman. And I’m quite sure this problem afflicts a lot of guys.
Then I decided to look for a solution on the web, because I did not want anybody to find out my problem, not even my parents.

Most of the treatments consisted in assuming pills or using pumps. The ultimate chance could have been a surgery operation; an option quite grotesque and scarier than the others!

Then I talked with a friend of mine, who told me he had been using a particular method which had the advantage of being natural and not painful at all.

The treatment consists in a series of exercises that can be accomplished in few minutes every day.
The exercises are very simple and can be done everywhere: on the sofa, on a chair, on the floor, on the bed… and they let you relax a few minutes during the day!

I’ve been doing the exercises for about 3 weeks: the length of my penis has increased of 0.7 inches. Also, I have noticed that my erections last longer and my ejaculation has become stronger.
My hope is to reach at least 8.00 inches in length!

I’ll tell you, I was sceptical at the beginning, but now I can say I’m self confident again in my sexual skills. I’m 22 years old and, thanks to these natural improvements, I have got a girlfriend four years older than me, who likes to spend a lot of time at my place ; )

Well, you can give a look at www.penisempowerment.com and gain further informations about the techniques I used.
Or else, if you want to talk about these secret techniques or about these topic, you can send me an e-mail at bryan020286@hotmail.it.

Catch you on the web! ; )

Nessun commento: