giovedì 14 agosto 2008

Workout Pass

I've found a website that could be really interesting for all people who like sport.
Its name is "Workout Pass" and seems like much different than the other types of fitness/health sites around.
This one, in fact, gives you access to exercises focused on different "goals", which means it can be possible to choose the workouts based on different parameters in order to definitely shape the body in every way.
For example, if you want to improve your shoulder's strenght, you will practice with workouts focused on that bodypart, or, if you wish to prepare yourself to become a baseballer, than you will train with workouts that will shape the body the bast way to play that sport.
The site contains over 100,000 workouts (WOW...)
Well, that is all I know... I did not try it, but I guess it could be useful. I will propose to buy the access to my football club association, the price is cheap.
Here the site:
http://mannystone.wpass.hop.clickbank.net/

Good day to you all!

Nessun commento: