giovedì 18 settembre 2008

I wish to improve my body

Hi everybody!
A week ago I made a decision... I wish to improve my body the way I want. Since I don't know from where to start, can someone give me an advice?
I guess the best idea would be to train at home, maybe with friends. I've found many sites on the web, but I'm a curious one and I like to focus on things that are particular...
If you feel the same, maybe you would be interested on giving a look on this site: http://www.healthythenhappy.com/
I've found it interesting because it provides a briefly description of many health products, and what they can actually do...
If someone wants to know more, the site contains the link to the product owner's site, and I think it is useful...
I don't surf the web so much, but the site's speed is amazing, the site's structure simple, easy and well linked.
The graphic is good too, a pleasure for the eyes...
Well, that's what I think : ) I would you like to know what do you think about it!
Here's my email: bryan020286@hotmail.it
And please, send me some advices!

Nessun commento: